Please include full name as it will be listed on festival site and program.
Please list the product(s) or service(s) you plan to sell/promote at VegFest
Please note vendors’ businesses will need to encompass only vegan products and services in their business practices, including outside the festival. Vegan means nothing contains or is made with animal products or animal by-products.
Bottled pop and water are not permitted for sale by vendors.
If you are selling or sampling food, how do you plan to prepare your food onsite and keep it at appropriate temperatures? (Be specific)
No open flames or deep fryers are permitted onsite.
Styrofoam containers, plates and bowls are not permitted by vendors. Please use more eco-friendly options :).
Note: Any exhibitor who is planning to have food at VegFest London either for sale or as a sample must comply with the Middlesex London Health Unit standards. A package will be sent via email to any exhibitor that is selling or sample food items regarding these standards and compliance.
Terms and Conditions - Please READ
100% of booth rental must be completed to secure booking.
Please make the cheque out to VegFest London and in the memo note VegFest London Vendor Payment.
Payment is non-refundable if application is cancelled within 60 days prior to the show opening date. Applications without payment will not be considered a held/booked booth until payment is received. Receipt of application does not guarantee availability of space, if no space payment will be returned. Booth locations are subject to change at the discretion of VegFest London.
By selecting yes below you are agreeing to the TERMS and CONDITIONS attached. You agree to staff the booth for the entire duration of the show. You have included full payment with this application. You agree to set up and tear down your booth within the allotted time (listed in the terms and conditions).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The exhibitor agrees to pay VegFest London the sum stated on the vendor email confirming approval and payment due, for the rights hereby licensed to the exhibitor.
2. The exhibitor by execution of this contract, hearby agrees to provide third party legal liability insurance for all liability arising out of bodily injury, property damage which might be suffered by any person, persons or corporations imposed by law, such insurance to be for not less than $2,000,000.00 per occurrence or loss, to be in full force and effect at all times during the occupancy period contracted for. VegFest London requires the exhibitor to provide proof of insurance coverage, which includes the naming of the Western Fair Association and the Corporation of the City of London herein as additional name insured with the exhibitor. Proof of adequate coverage is due on October 1, 2019, six weeks prior to the event.
3. Businesses or organizations that are present at the festival MUST encompass only vegan products and services in their business practices, including outside the festival. Products and services (including samples and promotional flyers) at VegFest London must be VEGAN and MUST NOT contain any animal products (such as, but not limited to animal meat, honey, eggs, milk and milk products from animals, and leather). If the exhibitor is found to be promoting products or services at VegFest London that contain animal products or promote using animal products VegFest London reserves the right to close the Exhibitor’s booth or remove an unqualified product without refund of vendor fees.
4. The exhibitor agrees to have the exhibit complete and in the space contracted for showing no later than 9:30 am on Saturday, November 9th, 2019 and leave the exhibit in place until the official closing at 6:00 pm on Saturday, November 9, 2019. VegFest London does not offer storage. VegFest London will confirm the time when set up can begin no later than 60 days prior to the event.
5. VegFest London reserves the right to decline any exhibitor application.
Vendor applications will be approved within 7 business days if the application is deemed a fit.
6. The exhibitor is responsible for setting up and taking down their display, products or materials and must ensure take down is completed in a timely manner once VegFest London has ended at 6:00 pm. Exhibitor must ensure their booth is staff at all times during the festival hours.
7. Draws: Prize draws taking place at vendor booths must receive prior approval from VegFest London.
8. Any exhibitors selling or sampling food must ensure compliance with Middlesex London Health Unit standards and ensure all forms and paperwork are completed within deadlines outlined in package. Package will be emailed upon approval of application. Completed paperwork is due on October 1st, 2019. Completed paper work is to be sent to email@example.com.
9. No deep frying is permitted onsite. Vendors are required to disclose to VegFest London and the Middlesex London Health Unit their food preparation plans.
10. If you require hydro for your booth you must pre-purchase it and bring your own extension cords. If you require hydro after you’ve completed registration you must notify VegFest London and request hydro. Hydro will be an additional charge that vendors are responsible for.
11. VegFest London must not be obliged to accept any contract and has the right to cancel any contract without refund on violation of any rule, regulation or term of this contract. The decision or decisions on booth allocation and set ups are at the discretion of VegFest London.
12. Any exhibit(s) not removed from the building or grounds by the end of the specified move out deadline will be charged a $100 late fee per day. VegFest London cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the exhibitor from failure to remove exhibit by move out deadline.
13. A full refund for exhibitor cancellation may take place 60 days prior to the event. Payment is non-refundable if application is cancelled within 60 days prior to November 9, 2019.
14.Participation in VegFest London 2019 is contingent upon adherence to the above stated policies.
Booth locations are subject to change at the discretion of VegFest London.