Saturday, November 10, 2018
Your product or service isn’t just vegan or organic. It’s a statement about what you stand for. It’s a commitment to a vision of a kinder and healthier planet.
Community + Compassion + Plants
You aren’t just about profits (though we know it’s important). You’re a small business or community organization looking to raise you profile and get your product or service into the hands of the people who need and want it most.
Whether you’re launching a new product or service or raising awareness for a new campaign, one thing's for sure:
Having meaningful conversations and interactions with your ideal customer or potential stakeholder is priceless.
Corresponding with World Vegan Month, join us at this year's VegFest London:
Saturday, November 10th 2018
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Metroland Media Agriplex, Western Fair District
Admission is $5 (children 12 and under free)
Regular Vendor Registration Rates - August 12-October 10:
For Profit Booth - $399
For Profit Corner Booth - $499
Food Truck (outside space) - $499
Non Profit Booth - $209
Non Profit Corner Booth - $249
Animal Rescue/Farm Sanctuary - $55
Vendor Booths are 75% SOLD OUT
And that’s where VegFest London comes in. Crafting events that bring together a community of vegans, the veg-curious and plant based crowd is our specialty.
At the first ever VegFest, we brought together 3,000 people under one roof, for one day and in 2015 we drew a crowd of 5,000. In 2016 & 2017 we had our biggest VegFest London attendance yet with 7,500 attendees each year.
Vendors were listed as the #1 reason people attended the festival in our attendee survey. We know vendors are the foundation for the festival, which is why we work so hard to bring the community to you.
In summary, we help businesses and organizations like yours:
- Be seen by hundreds of your ideal customers, clients and potential stakeholders
- Engage directly in face to face conversations, building relationships with your ideal customers
- Receive real time feedback from customers as they sample your product and learn more about your organization
- Get real results, more sales and referrals as a result of connecting with your ideal customer
- Network with other like-minded businesses and organizations, leaving the door open for future partnership opportunities
- Be seen as a leader in the health and wellness and vegan/plant based sectors in London and area
Bottom line: We bring together the veg-curious, vegan and plant-based community - so you can focus on sharing your products, services and opportunities as an organization.