We believe in a kinder & healthier world
and we know you do too.
VegFest London isn't just a festival.
It's a Community.
A community of people like you.
And this is our MISSION:
Growing compassion + community, while eating a whole lot of plants!
Achieving this mission will take a community.
VegFest London is a non-profit organization run by a dedicated group of volunteers. We also rely on the generous support of our team of event day volunteers to make the experience an amazing one for all that attend.
In 2016, 7,500 people attended our festival and had the opportunity to connect with vendors, learn from speakers, sample food and so much more.
Your donation goes directly towards supporting the festival and supporting the growth of a kinder & healthier community.
Donations will help provide the festival with:
- Volunteer shirts and supplies
- Equipment rentals for our speakers, cooking demos and film screening
- Promotional materials so we can invite the community to join us at VegFest London
- The opportunity to bring together an inspiring group of speakers & presenters
Your donation provides the SEEDS to help our festival continue to grow.
How to make a donation:
- Click on the KALE YEAH button below
- Send an etransfer to VegFest London at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know it's a donation
- Mail a cheque made out to Vegup London to 206-180 Cherryhill Circle, London, Ontario N6H 2M2
Questions? Email us at email@example.com